Are you searching for the best data center company in India for hosting your critical workload?
Before you take any Datacenter service, several parameters need to be considered to ensure the right selection. While you must know about the Datacenter Tier, Infrastructure, Uptime, and previous hosting records Know the price paradigm that will be charged for the DC services by the companies, and you should also learn about the computing power and expertise in the deployment of critical workload.
If you want to stay competitive in the digital world, keep your IT operations at the head of its game.
To help in your selection process, SysTools has prepared a list of the top 5 data center company in India. Each company listed here is ranked after the deep reviewing like DC Security, Enterprise-grade hardware, Compliance, experience in the data center industry. Hence, explore the below list of the top data center company prepared by our team to find the best Datacenter & Colocation service partner for your workload.
5 Best Data Center Company in India – Data Center Services in 2021
Well! The term Data Center ……Do not need any introduction nowadays. Most companies and personal users know that it comprises server farms and networking equipment that stores, processes, and transmits massive volumes of data for clients.
A data center significantly has a redundant power supply, uninterrupted power supply, cooling system, fire suppression, backup generators, and network connection to maintain the center’s machine always up regardless of any situation.
Here, we enlist India’s top 5 data center companies after reviewing and comparing a long list of companies.
Best 5 Indian Data Center Company
3. Web Werks
4. Sify Technologies
5. NTT (Netmagic)
Let’s get into the detail.
#1 NetForChoice – Tier III Data center Company
1. NetForChoice is a leading global provider of Cloud Services, Carrier-neutral Tier III & IV data center, Colocation, and Interconnection solutions. Its headquarter is located in Noida, India. The company has a massive list of employees, including Data Center Engineers and NOC & SOC Engineers, and serves 40 countries, including the USA and the UK. Also, it has a broad client portfolio, including Indian Oil Corporation Limited, BMW, PWC, Adroit, SIEMENS, Abbott, EMAAR India, Deloitte, GreenDust, Sunstar.
2. The NetForChoice Tier 3 data center supports by a highly redundant on-site Power Infrastructure, Cooling Resources, Backup Generators, UPS, and Fire detection & alarm system. It guarantees 99.982 % availability with no more than 1.6 hours of downtime per year.
3. The data center services offer by NetForChoice helps organizations to effectively manage their data gravity challenges and effectively scale up their business on the digital platform. Currently, NetForChoice supports the Bare Metal Servers and Colocation strategies of more than 500+ firms globally across its robust, network-rich data center portfolio located in Noida.
3. The NetForChoice Tier IV & III Data center has Zone – 8 level of physical security that includes – Advanced fences, Bollards, Mantraps, Biometric access control system, Surveillance system, 24/7 Guard controls, NOC & SOC rooms to secure your assets in the data centers from data theft, man-made catastrophes, predation, natural calamities, machine damage, and other incidents. All these security measures act as a citadel around the data center servers that hold the client’s sensitive data.
4. Company offers extensive compliance programs with stringent requirements to meet industry standards, qualifying 500+ companies to host their workload in compliant data centers. In addition, the company was awarded with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Certification.
5.The NetForChoice Data center company has an extensive portfolio of data center solutions. Here we shed light on the 5 Core Services, which include:
- Bare Metal Server as a Service (BMaaS)– Amplify your Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence workloads deployments with NetForChoice high-powered Bare Metal Server.
The BMaaS is available on the flexible & affordable monthly or yearly pricing model, which is unbeatable and is delivered from the Tier IV & Tier III data center. The main benefit of hosting workload on NFC data centers are guaranteed 99.995 % Uptime, Zone 8 Physical server security, Robust Network Security, Carrier-Neutral, Backup Service, Resources Scalability, Managed Firewall, High-performance, 24X7X365 Rapid Action Support, Control Panel Access, and Zero Downtime.
- Colocation Service or Server Colocation – Choose the data center Colocation option that fits with your needs. You can either go with the Caged Colocation Space or Shared Colocation space, which is a cost-effective option for housing your IT equipment. The servers, provided by either NFC or client, are accessible exclusively by the authorized personnel with firm security.
- Cloud Computing Service – Get unlimited advantages of cloud server platform with high-performance, security, and 24/7 support at a fair cost and innovates what you have dreamt of. It includes Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Data storage, IoT Services, Application hosting, Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and much more.
- Managed IT Services – Offers managed services for the management of business IT systems. It includes round-the-clock monitoring, technical problem resolution, network issues, upgrades, equipment assistance, and hard or soft reboots. In addition, the NFC managed IT services helps in User productivity, Reduction in infrastructure expenses, Elimination of IT staff.
- Security Services – NFC offers an extensive best-in-market security solutions portfolio for your workload. It includes Cloud DLP, Enterprise File Sync & Share Solution, Antivirus, End-point Security System, Insider Threat Management System, Intellectual Property Theft Solution, Employee Behavior Investigation, Corporate Cyber Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing, Employee Monitoring Tool, and much more. So, to secure your data to the next level, customers can go with the NetForChoice Backup & Disaster Recovery service.
#2 Cyfuture Data Center Facility
1. The Cyfuture Group Hosting Company is a global provider of Cloud, Data Center, and Outsourced support services to clients in the Retail, Education, E-commerce, Banking & finance sectors. The company has awarded with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Certification.
2. In addition, the company has a massive team of 1500 qualified professionals for delivering end-to-end technical support and IT outsourcing solutions to global clients.
3. The state-of-the-art Tier III Data Center facility equipped with cutting-edge hardware at Noida & Jaipur location facilitates up to 200 racks/10,000 sq. ft and operates under the Go4hosting brand name. Also, the Tier III Noida Data center’s primary focus is to effortlessly offers cloud hosting services to clients.
4. Cyfuture excels in provisioning all Data center solutions, Colocation hosting, Web-hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Cloud Computing, Dedicated Server, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Remote Technical Support, and Managed hosting services.
5. Furthermore, they deliver services to firm like Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, PNB Bank.
#3 Web Werks Data Center
1. Another name in the top data center company in India list is Web Werks. The company has cemented a neutral-carrier, content, and cloud interconnect environment with 8 Telcos and has a connection with 160+ Internet Service Provider networks and numerous Internet Exchanges available at its data center facilities.
2. Web Werks has the certified data center at the location – Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, Dubai, Philadelphia, Valley Forge, and the Netherlands, an ideal platform for the users’ connectivity needs. In addition, the DC is also SAP-certified and has fire prevention, Cooling facility, Redundant network, 24/7 maintenance and operation service, and six layers of physical DC security.
3. Furthermore, Web Werks Data Centers offers reliable and robust hosting services with 99.995 % Uptime on Cloud Virtualization, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, and Disaster Recovery.
#4 Sify Technologies
1. Sify is a well-known ICT Solutions and Services organization in India. It provides an extensive range of products & solutions that are transmitted over a standard telecom data network infrastructure reaching over 1550 cities in India.
2. Currently, the company connects 45 data centers across India. It includes six of Sify’s maintainable data centers in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru. As a result, multiple businesses across different verticals have been leveraging Sify’s data centers, networks, and security services and run their business effortlessly in India.
3. It offers Shared and Caged Colocation, Cloud Solutions, Remote Infrastructure Management, and Migration Services.
4. Now, they have been expanding their footprints in the United States.
#5 NTT [Netmagic]
- Netmagic is officially known as NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure. It is a well-known managed hosting and multi-cloud IT solution provider across the globe. Also, it has 9 carrier-neutral, hyper-scale & high-density Data centers and serves big firms globally.
- Furthermore, the company is headquartered in Mumbai, India, and offers services like Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Public Cloud, Multi-Cloud, Remote Infrastructure Management, and Data Migration Services.
- Netmagic was the first company in India that introduced services like Cloud hosting, managed security, and DRaaS.
The selection of the best data center company for your business workload comprehensively depends on your requirements and budget. However, you can count on the above list when searching for bare metal servers, colocation service, cloud hosting, virtual server, and other hosting solutions.
If the budget is your concern and you don’t want to compromise with the service quality, NetForChoice Data Center Company would be the best option. Besides, they are providing a Free One Month Bare Metal Server Trial.
Read Also: Best Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter